Our vision is to promote joy in learning, pride in achievement and respect for others.
Our warm, caring and friendly school aims to give children a sense of belonging, community and respect for others. Our broad and balanced curriculum, experienced staff and small classes are designed to promote an education tailored to individual needs, encouraging children to develop their particular talents and abilities. We aim to lay strong foundations for each child’s future, helping them to develop confidence, a sense of self and potential. We aim to instil in them a love of learning and exploration, encouraging effort and enthusiasm.
- Windlesham encourages a sense of belonging and togetherness whilst promoting the development of every child as an individual
- Enthusiasm and effort, as well as high academic standards and achievement, will be encouraged and celebrated
- Happiness and enjoyment of school combined with a love of learning are essential
- Within our Christian-based school, children will be encouraged to respect people from different faith backgrounds and who hold different beliefs
- Parents support the school by embracing the ethos of the school, working alongside us to help our children become valuable and rounded members of society, ready for their transition to secondary school.