A successful ISI inspection
On the 25th and 26th of April 2018, Windlesham School underwent an ISI (Independent Schools Inspectorate) Compliance Inspection. The School met the requirements in all eight key areas:
1. Quality of Education (Curriculum and Teaching)
2. Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural Development
3. Welfare, Health and Safety of Pupils
4. Suitability of Staff
6. Provision of Information
7. Manner in which complaints are to be Handled
8. Quality of Leadership and Management
The report is available to download here.
In addition, inspectors regularly commented on the quality of teaching they observed, the close relationship which staff foster with pupils, the in-depth knowledge of those pupils, the excellent respect which pupils demonstrated for each other and for visitors and the enjoyment in learning which they witnessed.